Binary Ninja Cloud
Binary Ninja Cloud is a new version of Binary Ninja specifically designed to help make powerful reverse engineering tools more accessible.
The service is now available in a public beta!. It is a free web-based service to make Binary Ninja available to an even bigger audience. It will also help collect useful reverse engineering annotations with the goal of developing more advanced automated reverse engineering technology.
- How Much
- Free Binary Ninja Cloud
- Got a browser? Reverse a binary!
- No really, it will be free
Surely this is too good to be true? Why would Vector 35 give away a product for free? What's the catch?
First, there are some limitations:
- No API access - No built in python console or any other access to the API. Our API is one of our big selling points and we're hoping many users start with the cloud and eventually consider buying a full license.
- No plugins - Given the lack of direct API access, it's obvious that third-party plugins are not supported.
- Performance Limits - Exact limits are not defined at this time, but will likely be for both binary size as well as function and other internal performance limits.
Additionally, we want to be very up-front that the goal of Binary Ninja Cloud is to help generate data we can use to produce better reverse engineering tools. We hope that by analyzing a large set of binaries along with user changes such as types, structures, comments, and other "human intuitions", we can come up with new techniques for binary analysis that we can build into future products and we are looking for other organizations to partner with who might want to license the data.
If you're interested in access to the data from Binary Ninja Cloud, contact us! We think this unique dataset will be useful for not only malware research, but also automated binary analysis technologies and others. We are actively looking for partners who may benefit from licensing this unique data.